Queen’s Football Academy
Our Academy is a joint venture set up in 2007 between Queen’s Sport and Queen’s Football Club. Donations from a number of our former members have helped fund the Academy which has enabled us to greatly improve the standard of our first team.
Requirements for Academy membership:-
- Must be a current student, Graduates do not qualify.
- Must play for Queen’s on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Should be a regular member of the first team or, if new to the club, should be considered to be likely to become a regular member of the first team squad in the near future.
- Must accept the conditions of Academy membership as defined in the Academy Contract document.
The offer of Academy membership can also be used to attract to the club, good student players who currently play for other clubs.
Academy membership levels:-
The basic package that will be offered to Academy members will include: -
- Free Access (all-inclusive) to the PEC
- Free Sports Science Support (fitness testing, tailored training programs)
- Free Access to Physiotherapy and Podiatry
- Free Academy Clothing (tracksuit, polo etc)
Will include all of Level 1 plus financial assistance.
If you feel you meet the requirements or if you need more information please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org