In the first week of October we will again organise trial games for new players. Full details of where and when the trials take place will be posted on this website soon. In recent seasons we have had in excess of 100 players at our trial games, which unfortunately is too many to handle.
We would like prospective new members to be aware that we have three teams all of which take part in competitive 11 a-side leagues and that games are played on Saturday afternoons. The season is well underway and our firsts and seconds have already played a number of matches.
We are looking for new players who are:-
- Prepared to commit fully to the Club
- Able to come to training two nights per week
- Available to play on Saturday afternoons
- Have played in recent seasons in leagues of a decent standard
- Good enough players to strengthen our three teams
We do not offer recreational football such as indoor football, 5-a- side football etc. Anyone interested in a more casual involvement in football should contact Queen’s Sport at the PE Centre.
Anyone who meets the criteria above is very welcome at the trial games and we look forward to getting to know our new members in the next few weeks.